Thursday, December 13, 2012

Are YOU Happy?

Lord jesus if we got mad ab every little thing we would all be dead from high blood pressure & heart failure. I honestly trust no one, not even those who I am close to. My experience with people(teenagers) is not good, we talk about each other, putting one another down. So I don't feel the need to hold my tongue or feel bad about anything I say or repeat. If you don't want it repeated don't tell a soul take it to your grave; only you & God will know. If only we could tell each other whats on our mind. being honest, but there is no such thing in our society today. We judge everybody by "what w heard" or "what we think" not knowing the truth, We all listen, but do we actually hear each other? Do we honestly care ab each others feelings? No, no we don't & society has become doomed & maybe it is jus better to live & do you don't worry ab what goes on in this world & focus on what makes YOU happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment