Thursday, December 13, 2012

My New Start

Im so new to this blogging thing, never pictured myself doing this. Honestly I never pictured myself doing alot of things making it to my junior year. However life has been way more than I expected, learning how to adjust and get use to life as it is, but im still wondering what are we living for ? I wake up go to school talk do work and leave. Learn about things I could careless about and has nothing to do with my future career. Then I realized im jus expanding my knowledge what good is the brain if you Idon't know anything? I look at all this as an overwhelming experience that I'll one day look back on and say "damn I enjoyed my high school years", but mmh then again I doubt that. Who knows life is always throwing me curve balls maybe I'll hit a home run sooner or later

No comments:

Post a Comment