Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Him ....

So i've been thinking about him lately (my ex boyfriend). Its sad that we are no longer together, but its wonderful that we are still friends. He has moved on & Im managing. I just can't help but think about what it would be like if we was still together. I know he is living the "high school dream" great basketball player dating the cheerleader. Sounds cute ehh ? It does. He seem okay about it maybe even contento (spanish word). We talked about our future, but now it looks like those plans with be with other people. Going to Washington we would both go to Georgetown University. He would be the basketball and I would be the love. Oh well im single now and im fine with it. I have my sweetie, but its not that serious a friend who is always there. Somebody that keeps me smiling. Even though me and him don't see each other or talk that much he knows I will always have his back and love him. He cracked my heart and made me look at guys and life differently, but he also gave me a new hope and new attitude. And I thank him for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment